Ouça! Cadê Dalila?

quinta-feira, 11 de dezembro de 2008

Melhores do Ano!

As Musicas mais "Grude" do Ano de 2008:

1) “Piece Of Me” - Britney Spears
“I’m Mrs. Oh my God that Britney’s Shameless, You want a piece of me…“

2) “Bleeding Love” - Leona Lewis
“Keep bleeding, keep keep bleeding love…“

3) “I Kissed a Girl” - Katy Perry
“I kissed a girl and I liked it…“

4) “Clumsy” - Fergie
“You got me trippin’, stumblin’, flippin’, fumblin’. Clumsy ‘cuz I’m fallin’ in love (in love)…“
# “Same Mistake” - James Blunt“Give me reason but don’t give me choice…’Cause I’ll just make the same mistake again…Uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh…“

5) “When I Grow Up” - The Pussycat Dolls
“When I grow up. I wanna be famous, I wanna be a star, I wanna be in movies. When I grow up. I wanna see the world, drive nice cars, I wanna have groupies…And Be careful what you wish for ’cause. You just might get it, Y-You just might get it, Y-You just might get it“

0 comentários:

 
© 2007 Template feito por Templates para Você